Monday, October 19, 2009

Faith??



Oct. 19th, 2009

Last year I wondered if God would provide a way for us to minister in Romania. Guess where we live now?

Nine months ago I would've said "no way, won't happen" if you'd told me fellow missionaries would share their home with us for over seven months. However, it's been done...with grace and generosity.



Last month we never thought we'd have money for appliances for the home we were hoping to soon move into. Yet here they are, sitting in our kitchen.


Five mornings ago we sat and talked with Heather about how difficult it is to deal with a car accident in Romania. She told us how you'd have to find your own parts to fix it, and try to find an honest mechanic, and how the insurance company doesn't give you any money until all the work is done. That VERY afternoon the sound of screeching brakes came from the car that hit us. While I sat in the car waiting for Ron to return with the police, I felt no panic, no fear. We drove away from the accident not needing a mechanic or a doctor.



So how can it be that I got angry two nights ago when we looked at our budget and realized we wouldn't have enough money to move into our own place this week and still have money to eat? How can it be that I would, even for a minute, feel that God abandoned us?

Oh me of little faith, and much impatience!

October 28th, 2009


WE'RE IN!

And to further prove His Faithfulness?

Our Visas arrived the same day!

No comments: