Monday, April 18, 2011

Flowers from My Father


My spirits weren't high. In fact, they were close to my ankles, sagging like socks with no elastic.

My note to my friend vomitted my complaints. Life, and I, weren't what they should be.

"Lord, would you lift me up?."

AAAAAHHH, at times I have such little faith...

Last night at church the congregation from the next door village joined ours. The singing was deep, with voices loud. The pastor spoke, and I could "hear" some of the message. His words rang of Jesus.

This morning, an email arrived. "Remember, you are empowered by the Holy Spirit as God's ambassadors in Romania. Of course, that also means you are easy targets for the Evil One. Be on guard, but enjoy and bask in God's love, protection and power!!!!"

And then, to top it off, look above to see what He gave me via Maria.

My socks may still bag, but I thank Him for the best elastic.











No comments: